XPP BRICK GREASE- Brick Grease is a 'hard' NLGI 6 grease made in block or brick form for the lubrication of open, low-speed, heavy-duty industrial bearings equipped with grease collars. Brick Grease is manufactured with high quality base oils and lithium or sodium soap to provide exceptional protection for trunnion bearings.
- Ball, tube, rod and mill bearings
- Paper machine dryer section bearings
- Kiln cars
- Uniform consistency
- Provides good lubrication over wide range of bearing temperatures
- Does not harden, bake or glaze in service
- Compact 4 pound brick for easy application
- Available in both Lithium and Sodium formulations
If you have an application calling for brick grease, look no further- call Doolittle Oil. We can ship it to you anywhere.